Black Disease

Black Disease


This could be us!
But you named me black;
A parasite of human race.
My color is a disease, isn't it?

The milk you don't want to taste twice.
The devil you never want to get related with.

You distaste me with your mind.
Pump lies at me with your heart.
Rubbed me in the dirt with your eyes.
Twisted my fate with your mouth.
Yet that isn't enough
Till you stained your hands with my blood.

But the good news is,
Your white history isn't complete without blacks;
Ask Barrack Obama, who ruled you for years.
Or ask the black Angel of your country, Dr Martin Luther King Jr, what he dreamt of; definitely not racism.

Your book of white history is still stained in black,
Ask George Stinney Jr,
Yes! The fourteen years old boy who took a rough ride to heaven for what offense?

Oh now I know; he has that black disease which is indeed killing you.
You might have forgotten but history is still intact.
1944 won't forget June 16.

You beat me blue and black just as your uniform, ask George Floyd, he would tell you how he gave up the ghost under his knees.

George now,
George then.
What a coincident accident.
©Gemini Pride

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HR OFFICE

THE WORLD IS FAKE

I had Loved you

FATAL DISCOVERY

In-Pass