Where are the real ones!

Where are the real ones!

Two,  three,let's start again.
Always the same process again and again.
Always feels like a rerun.
Connect, realize they are fake, disconnect
Only to connect again, realize they are fake again, disconnect again.
I wonder when this cycle of attaching and detaching will end.
Will it ever?
I guess the answer is never.

Isn't there just one person
Who I will feel is not a betrayer,
Who I will feel is realYet loving the realism.
I mean, will I ever find
In anyone, honesty,
When it comes to the words,
"I care for you."
Won't the next friend
Or the Next lover
Be a lie again.

Will I and the right one
Ever cross paths?
The odds scream, "nay!"
Will I ever meet people of my own kind.
The odds still scream the same thing.
Good guy, go on dream about this thing,
As if you're going to get any of it
When you, with absoluteness, know you won't.
I just fight the fight,
Knowing someone's won it.

Still, I won't lose hope,
I'll wait for the one who will reverse
Everything that's been done to me:
Make me trust, make me feel again,Make me myself, make me smile once more
And forevermore,
Make my blood flow
To the heart again.
Someone who will just
Make this frozen heart Thaw once and for all.
_
 ©obrianmazunda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HR OFFICE

THE WORLD IS FAKE

I had Loved you

FATAL DISCOVERY

In-Pass