OLUWAPELUMI

OLUWAPELUMI


Like the new moon
You light my path
Like the stars beautifies a moon night
Your presence beautifies my heart

Oluwapelumi
Your name invites eternity
I want you not to leave my side
But to be by my side till we are weak

I want to sleep every night
With you by side
To wake every morning
With your heads in my arm

I want to cuddle you
In the cold night
Your body and I
Intertwined in each other

I want to kiss passionately
With the moon as the special guest
And the stars as the spectators
Witnessing our love story

And when we are weak
When my hands couldn't
Hold pen any longer
I want your hands in mine

Firm never letting to go
Our smiles from our toothless mouth
Would brighten the moonless night
Inviting the stars and moon to witness it too

I want you to prove your name
And be with me forever
Oluwapelumi

®Sam Petros

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HR OFFICE

THE WORLD IS FAKE

FATAL DISCOVERY

THOUGHTS OF YOU

I had Loved you